Friday, September 5, 2008

The Love That Hurts

Aww my boyfriend sent me this like a month ago but I just checked the email address he sent it to today:
I love you Kayte. With all my heart, with all my soul. How can I go on without losing control? Without you there is no me, without you there is no light I can see. I'm corny, I'm an ass, and I lie. But I love you Kayte. When your happy, when your mad, when your away from me and when your near, when you hate me, when you love me, I can't do without you. Your my other half, my one true love. I've given my heart to you, and I have yours. Even when you dash mine on the floor and leave it there to rot I keep your heart safe, loved and in my arms, like a baby or a jewel, but far more precious. Please don't leave me Kayte... I love you so much... I'm just never there to show you how much I do.

No comments: