Friday, September 26, 2008

Drowning

I am drowning in this life. It all makes me wanna die. I am swimming in a storm. And I am all alone. Abandoned. And afraid. Lost. And so alone. I lie, I die, I cry and ask why. I scream and I cry. I beg and I plead. I need help but no one will give it to me. Nobody listens, nobody cares. And that big lonely world is all out there. Full of hopelessness and despair, selfishness and fury. There is no good or hopes for this world. Best friends stab you in the back, abandon you to die. No one cares when they see you, pass you on the streets as you die. I wish I could fly. Fly away from it all. And when I'm so high, I'll look down on you all. Laughing and also crying, missing my shreds of life. Flying so high as the sun and falling to earth as I die.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Very.... visual Kayte. Like, i can FEEL what your saying or something... some songs do that for me, this is the first time something someone wrote did that for.